● Ideal for storm run-off studies or flow measurings of rivers, streams, canals, and sewers.
● Incorporates true velocity averaging for the most accurate measurement possible.
● Probe shaft length from 3’ to 6’.
● With Turbo-Prop sensor which uses the most advanced positive displacement technique available.
● Current meter
● Flowmeter, digital, mechanical, with standard rotor
● Response with the Standard rotor-threshold approximately
● 10cm/Sec (1/5 Knot).
● Range 10cm/sec (1/5 Knot) to 7.9m/sec approximately (15 Knots)
● Accurate 2-260 Ft.
● Reads in feet or meters to nearest tenth
● Backlit digital display shows reading for 10-secs at a time or continuously
● High performance and easy operation
● Stainless steel shell makes processor rugged and reliable
● Built-in navigational software and data storage
● Especial clear pulse and echo threshold ensure reflecting the underwater landform really
● Support communication with NMEA-0183 GPS receivers to gain orientation information
● Depth data for last 24 hours in memory to play back the past sounding information
● Rugged display housing is adjustable in 180 degree to get a fit viewing angle of display