Westcott Protractor Ruler
Protractor ruler with 1:500 and 1:1000 metric scales reading direct in meters. 1-1/2” x 6”. Plastic.
• non adhesive
• marking ribbon
• surveying tape
Holdpeak – HP-866B
• High Sensitive & Accurate Measuring – Provides fast measurement for analysis of critical environment conditions.
• Three Functions – Wind Speed, temperature and wind chill in one LCD display. Measure wind speed in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph.
• Through the built-in temperature regulator to adjust ℃/℉ temperature. Record and recall Max /Average /Current function. Low battery indication. With a screw hole, can be connected a lanyard.
• 100’ graduations
• Range: 0 to 15,000’; 17 to 31.5” Hg
Strong chrome-plated metal case that protects the lens. The image quality of a Coddington is second only to a Hastings Triplet among magnifiers.
Tru-Chek® Rain Gauge
● Direct-reading rain gauge
● Imerial/Metric System