“Improvement and maximizing survey productivity, fast pace survey work and easy data outputs”, that’s what we want you to accomplish.
Surveytech Trading is now offering various cost-effective training solutions, tailored to suit your requirements in surveying and other engineering in relation with our field of business. With technology moving faster than ever, it’s important to keep ahead of the competition when it comes to saving time and costs whilst improving productivity. Whether you are after the basics or comprehensive training, Surveytech Trading offers a wide range of courses designed for surveying, from the old transit to the new technology such as GNSS RTK and CAD Software, to help you get the most from your time on and off site.
Our style of training is a bit unorthodox, in order to maximize what you have currently learned and to give new ideas that may help you on your day to day survey jobs.
Things you need to know before the training commence:
- We train equipment for all kinds of surveying equipment’s and CAD Software
- Our training can start Monday-Friday (8:00am to 5:00pm) / Saturday (8:00am to 2:00 pm) please contact us for the training schedule and availability of the trainer
- We train one on one or in groups whichever you prefer
- We can also train on-site or office that you recommend but you need to shoulder the trainer’s accommodations and transportation expenses with meals
- Duration of training is half a day or whole day depending on the current knowledge of the trainee
- After the training is finish, we also have a post training support which is done via 24/7 help service hotline which is given to you after the training finishes
- We also do training for other brands. Please call our hotline for more information
- For more information, do not hesitate to call, text or email us. Please click here for our contact information.
Rest assured whether you’ve purchased new or old instrument as long as it is from our company.
Surveytech Trading has the dedicated staffs that specializes in training, sales and customer support in terms to the high-end equipment’s required by today’s survey, mapping and data collection professionals.